Caring for Your Gear
For those new to this paradigm:
Your Product contains Ancient Artwork that should be understood, treated, and cared for accordingly. It is very important to have an understanding about the symbols & philosophies contained within the designs. There are many reasons for this, here are a few:
1) You can better represent the philosophies contained within the designs.
2) You can share/spread knowledge & wisdom to anyone who notices, comments, or ask questions about your gear.
3) Through studying the symbols & philosophies associated with them, you begin the path of self-knowledge and self-mastery.
For the most accurate & up to date information about or designs, please register for our newsletters.
Physical Care Instructions
Machine wash in cold water inside out. Hang dry or remove from dryer before completely dry (about 85%). This will ensure the maximum life of your product.
Holding space has been done for thousands of years throughout many cultures. It is based on the premise of having a sacred space to meditate or practice. The idea is to have special objects or meaningful material close by that you hold a high amount of respect for. Surrounding yourself with art, meaningful objects, respect, & reverence is a way of creating space. Below are a couple of ideas people have used to create & hold space:
- Being mindful & aware of the affects of your thoughts & actions
- Handle with care (like something precious), hang on chair rather than the floor.
- Wear while training or doing enlightening practices or rituals (charging)